Thursday, February 27, 2014

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow........

So the day has finally come.... the hair is leaving...  Does it bother me....? Naaaaah..... I have always hated working on my hair, it seems to me that it has always had a mind of it's own. It does what it wants to do. For me to get it to do what I want... I have to use a ton of gel and hair spray....  Then I become woman with the iron hair... a dangerous woman if I could ever figure out how to use it against someone...
So I decided to come up with two top ten lists. The first list is why I won't miss having my hair, the second list will be what I miss about not having hair.

10 Reasons Why I Don't Miss My Hair

10. Can polish my head and send signals
 9.  Can get a tattoo on my head
 8.  Can paint my head to match my outfit
 7.  I can now style it my way!
 6.  No more gray
 5.  No need for a hair trim every 6 weeks
 4.  No brushing my hair
 3.  Don't have to use hairspray
 2.  Don't have to use a gel
 1.  NO BED HEAD!

10 Reasons Why I Miss My Hair

10. See Reason #1
  9. See Reason #1
  8. See Reason #1
  7. See Reason #1
  6. See Reason #1
  5. See Reason #1
  4. See Reason #1
  3. See Reason #1
  2. See Reason #1
  1. SEE OTHER LIST!

2 comments:

  1. Love it. You are too funny. What a gutsy gal you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! The only time I missed my hair was on really cold days, I would forget to put a knit hat on and walk outside. Boy, was my head cold but only 1 or 2 times and I kept on in the truck, in my purse. Taking a shower and getting ready to go anywhere was a breeze!!!! You are looking great!!

    ReplyDelete