Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Naming of "The Toxic Dump"

A friend sent me a message on Facebook, "How's the toxic dump doing today?" she asked (  While in parentheses she says, sorry, just a little dark humor there. )  I started to giggle... "Toxic Dump" it makes me think of The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles... and their little rat boss Master Splinter... Let's see, there's Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael and Michaelangelo. I guess I can be the fifth mutant ninja turtle... just call me Picasso! ahahahahahahaha! 

The more thought I gave to online journaling, the more I thought about that conversation and why not call my journey "The Toxic Dump"? It just seems so fitting, because seriously, what other disease can you pump yourself full of toxic... to the point of killing you? Get 50+ shades of green just to make you better...?  Which really ties in with my post below.

 January 21

After my pet scan was over, the tech told me that I'd still have radiation in my system. Not a problem she had said, unless I was planning on crossing the border or getting on an airplane and flying.... Nah, I said, I'm just going home... Into my bathroom, with all the lights out... I want to see if I glow... lol, I think that the tech thought I was crazy....

5 comments:

  1. You go girl. Awesome sense of humor and a great outlook on life. I raised you well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my hero now too!! Just like grandpa. I think your awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, you're gonna make me cry....!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie's Motto.....Some See A Hopeless End, While Others See Endless Hope. Keep your Chin Up.=0) kimp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I see the Endless Hope! I already love Jamie!

      Delete