Thursday, February 20, 2014

First Round

February 13

Okay... first round of chemo was yesterday... I was exhausted last night... but... I slept horribly the night before... Last night, I had a slight headache... and that was it... I did take a pill for nausea even though I felt fine... I woke up this morning... slight headache was even slighter... did have a very very slight feeling of upset tummy... debated on taking a pill and decided not to. Had a bowl of cheerios with fresh bananas and blueberries... sweetened with a bit of honey...Have dropped sugar from my diet... which was easy as I've never been a big sweets eater to begin with... I have noticed that I have a funny tasting burp... but other than that... nada... Soooo, keep sending those good thoughts my way,
they're obviously working!!! Much love to all, Karin

February 12

So my mother is Chatty Kathy..( remember that doll? ) anyway, the woman sitting next to my mom was taking her hubby's picture... Been documenting his journey... That's who I'm looking at as I'm waiting for my 1st round of chemo to get started... Oh great... Just had to say that lady... thanks...thanks a lot!... My mom thought that was a great idea and the next thing I know... She's snapping all kinds of pictures of me from her Kindle... Really Mom????.... Really????.... So, seeing as how you all have been so kind as to accompany me on my journey... the very least I can do is share this with you.... Hmmmm... maybe next chemo session, I'll have to throw my arms up in the air signifying this roller coaster ride eh? lol WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment