Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Clap On... Clap Off... The Clapper......!

So my herbalist says that she can see things are changing... she can see it in my eyes... Good
thing she knows what she's looking at... I stare intently into my eyes... and all I see is myself staring intently into my eyes.... She then told me to get a Rebounder.... What the hell is a rebounder? I asked her.... Oh you know, she replied... one of those things you bounce on.... ooooooh, I said, that would be a mini-trampoline in my book...  Yes, she said, bounce on it... but don't let your feet come off it.. Just bounce... several times a day.....

So I bought one.... Pro-Form.... ahahahahahahaha! Yea right!!!!

She certainly doesn't have to worry about my feet coming off of it... Did I mention..? I am not graceful...? Nope... no way.... not happening...  I am still losing my balance just bouncing...

My family laughs at me... Except my dog... she loves me... she likes to
bounce with me...  But I have learned.... Do not bounce without a bra on.... My boobs sound like clappers.... And wobbly ones at that....

*sigh... Off now to go put on a bra...












6 comments:

  1. I love your spirit and sense of humor. You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sense of humor and the "sisu" you have on this journey and have no doubt that you're going to kick this big C right out and in to the trash where it belongs. As your Mother know that I'm so very proud of you and love you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to make the dog happy......they will be by your side throughout this journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you can get a handlebar type thing for the trampoline, they are awesome! love you, Donna xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Sisu..I wish you all the luck possible and you know cure is possible.

    ReplyDelete